Directions for Windows
- Confirm you are connected to UCONN-SECURE or have a wired (Ethernet) network connection.
- Navigate to the driver download page for the printer on the Xerox website:
- Confirm the Operating System dropdown box on the top of the page is the same as your current version of Windows; if not, selected the correct version.
- Confirm the Associated Product dropdown has built-in controller selected.
- Select Web-based Print Driver Installer from the driver list (it should be the first option).
- On the next page, Accept the license terms and download the drivers.
- Download and open the driver installation package.
- Accept the license terms of the installer, and click I Agree.
- On the next window, select the IP Address or DNS Name button on the top (the right button), and enter the full network name of the printer:
- Click Search. A printer entry in the list should appear, select it and Click Next >.
- On the next page, you can use the default selected options. Click Install.
- The application will download drivers and configure the printer. This may take a few minutes, based on network speed.
- After the driver installation is complete, the window will close and the printer is ready to use.
Directions for Mac