Go to https://horizon.uconn.edu and click, "Install VMware Horizon Client"
Click, "Go to Downloads" for your appropriate OS
- For Windows: Click the Go to Downloads under VMware Horizon Client for Windows
- For Mac: Click the Go to Downloads under VMWare Horizon Client fo Mac
- For Linux: Click the Go to Downloads under VMware Horizon Client for Linux
Run the download and accept the administrative prompt
When prompted to accept the ULA, click, " Customize Installation"
Please do the following:
- Uncheck the box that says, "Log in as current user"
- Enter, "horizon.uconn.edu" as the default connection server
- Click, "Agree and Install"
- If you already have an older version of VMware Horizon it will say, "Agree and Upgrade" as it does below
Once installed, restart your machine
Click the Horizon Desktop icon
Enter your netid and netid password; Make sure the domain is set to UCONN
Click, "OPIM Virtual Desktop"
If you have any issues getting connected or do not see OPIM virtual Desktop, and are taking an OPIM class, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your NetID so we can assist you in a timely manner.
|Content by Label|