Use this guide to add a Shared Mailbox to your Outlook Profile.
- In Outlook, Click on "File" on top left hand of window
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Choose "Account Settings" from the menu
- Click on "Change"
- Click on "More Settings ...
- Click on "Advanced"
- Click on "Add"
- Type in "BUSN" and click OK to search for all of the School of Business Mailboxes
- Select the Mailbox you wanted and click OK
- If you want to add another Mailbox, repeat steps 8-9, until you've added all of the mailboxes you've wanted. Please note, each additional mailbox slows the process - it's recommended to add 1 at a time.When complete, Click OK
- Click on Next >
- Click on Finish
- The Mailboxes will appear on the bottom left-hand side of your Outlook Profile - It may take some time to download the items to your local cache file
|Content by Label|