IBM Netezza appliances are now part of IBM PureSystems - expert integrated systems with built in expertise, integration by design and a simplified user experience. Part of the PureData family, the Netezza appliance is now known as the PureData System for Analytics. It has the same key design tenets of simplicity, speed, scalability and analytics power that was fundamental to Netezza appliances.
With simple deployment, out-of-the-box optimization, no tuning and minimal on-going maintenance, the IBM PureData System for Analytics has the industry’s fastest time-to-value and lowest total-cost-of-ownership.
- The PDA (Netezza) server is a model N3001-002 which is the latest generation (also known as the Mako family). The model 002 is a quarter rack. Model N3001 Data Sheet
The 4 products bundled with the PDA Mako are as follows:
- IBM Cognos Analytics - world class BI analytics platform for reporting, analytics, dashboards, mobile analytics, etc. This bundle includes a Cognos Administrator and 5 user licenses.
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage - Known as an ETL tool. IBM InfoSphere DataStage is a core product module of the InfoSphere Information Server information integration platform. It offers world-class data integration and transformation capabilities for unsurpassed levels of productivity. The bundle includes 280 PVU's.
- IBM InfoSphere BigInsights - This is IBM's version of the open source Hadoop Big Data Platform. The bundle includes 5 Virtual Servers.
- IBM InfoSphere Streams Developer Edition - Streams is an advanced analytic platform that allows user-developed applications to quickly ingest, analyze and correlate information as it arrives from thousands of data stream sources. The solution can handle very high data throughput rates, up to millions of events or messages per second. The bundle include 2 users for non-production use.
Search this documentation